Rental Property Management in Minneapolis
Renters Warehouse Minneapolis
Renters Warehouse of Minneapolis is the best leasing and property management company in the Twin Cities. Our goal is to meet and exceed your Property Management needs. The Minneapolis/St. Paul team of local professional landlords is ready to help you lease their property with total confidence.
Minneapolis Property Management
Our professional landlords or Rent Estate™ advisors can take care of everything you need when renting out your home or investment properties in the Minneapolis Area.
Minneapolis Services Include: quality tenant placement, rent collection, maintenance coordination, inspections, tax and licensing paperwork, optional protection packages and much more!
Lately there has been an uptick in the Minnesota rental market. Renters Warehouse is ready to help you turn your home into an income generating property or as we like to put it “Rent Estate™”. The process typically only takes a few weeks to setup on average.
At Renters Warehouse there are no marketing or upfront fees. You can cancel at ANY time if you feel the need.
Rental Properties in the Minneapolis, MN Area
Minneapolis has an interesting housing market. While housing is generally moderately priced, there are not a ton of homes available for sale. People tend to stay in their homes for a long time, and when houses do go on sale you can expect to pay above the asking price in many cases.
There are also less apartment buildings in the Minneapolis area than you would typically find in a major city. This puts landlords in a good spot. A landlord with a centrally located Minneapolis area home for rent would have a wide range of eager high-quality tenants available to them ready to pay top dollar at all times.
Minneapolis Property Management Stats
Median Household Income
Zillow Twin Cities SFR Median Rent
Rental Occupancy Rate
Renters Warehouse SFR Twin Cities Median Rent
Renters Warehouse Minneapolis proudly serves: Apple Valley, Brooklyn Center, Brooklyn Park, Champlin, Chanhassen, Corcoran, Crystal, Dayton, Deephaven, Eden Prairie, Edina, Excelsior, Golden Valley, Greenfield, Greenwood, Hanover, Hopkins, Independence, Long Lake, Loretto, Maple Grove, Maple Plain, Medicine Lake, Medina, Minneapolis, Minnetonka, Minnetonka Beach, Minnetrista, Mound, New Hope, Orono, Osseo, Plymouth, Richfield, Robbinsdale, Rockford, Rogers, St. Anthony, St. Bonifacius, St. Louis Park, St. Paul, Shorewood, Spring Park, Tonka Bay, Twin Cities, Victoria, Waconia, Wayzata, Woodland and Woodbury
Property Management Pricing for Minneapolis
Renters Warehouse Minneapolis property managers can help with monthly rent collection, maintenance request coordination, inspections, tax and legal paperwork, and more!
*Call us for more information on our multi-family rental program.
Property Management Account Setup Fee: $99
Property Management Account Setup Fee with existing tenants: $199
Mandated City Rental License Inspection: $75
Mandated Year End CRP (Certificate of Rent Paid) Fee (billed in January): $10
Eviction Admin Fee: $199Get Started with 24/7 Property Management Download Our Services Overview Book
Learn why people trust us with their homes.
Ready for Residential Property Management on Cruise Control?
We’re High on Value, Low on Handcuffs
- FREE Home Rental Price Analysis
- FREE property marketing across 100s of websites
- FREE Rent vs. Sell Calculator
- NO upfront fees
- NO exclusive contracts
We Secure Warrantied Renters in a Flash
- High quality tenants in just 17 days on average
- All showings hosted by a licensed Rent Estate™ Advisor
- 100-point background checks; homeowners approve all tenants
- We prepare and execute all lease documents
- FREE 6-18 month tenant warranty programs
We Collect, Protect and Maintain 24/7
- Expert rent collection with direct deposits within days
- Turnkey, professional maintenance support
- Detailed move-in, move-out and random video inspections
- Assistance with potential eviction management (less than 1%)
- Focus on compliance and up-to-date code enforcement
We Handle the Paperwork Headaches
- Transparent, timely and buttoned-up reports
- Real-time statements and payment updates
- Annual year-end reports and documents
- Assistance with rental property tax filings
We Look Out for Your Bottom Line
- Competitive Tenant Placement fees
- Low, flat rate monthly Property Management fees
- Transparent, timely and buttoned-up reporting
We're On It
- Agents on call for you 24/7
- Hyper-responsive problem-solving
- Friendly, personalized customer service