Rental Property Management in Minneapolis
Property Management in Minneapolis
Renters Warehouse is a trusted leader in property management, with a range of services that can help you streamline your rental property investments. Our experienced team has the expertise to maximize your rental income and expand your property portfolio. As a small business owner, we understand that you’re probably accustomed to wearing multiple hats for multiple properties. Hiring a team of professional landlords can help you lighten the load and regulate your day-to-day tasks. Taking care of laborious paperwork and helping you locate quality tenants for your properties are just a few examples of the services we offer. We can take various tasks off your hands and cut the time of other tasks in half, freeing up more time in your day. This will help you manage your own tasks adequately. We act as detailed, client-focused property managers for landlords in Minneapolis and operate on your behalf. We manage elements of your real estate portfolio, boosting their productivity and helping you to focus on growing your business.
Renters Warehouse exists to turn your investments into a full-time career and maximize your monthly income. Our professionals are here to handle all the details of managing your rental property. As a trusted industry partner, we want to make leasing as easy as possible and eliminate all the pain points. We can screen applicants for rental properties, coordinate moving days and help ensure that all of our client’s properties are secure. We make it our aim to relieve you of the day-to-day responsibilities of property management, providing you with a team to take over the heavy-lifting and mundane tasks.
We employ a hands-on approach to property management, which ensures that your revenue is maximized for all of your rental properties. In addition, we provide an experience that streamlines all rental management duties to help you complete tasks in half the time. As licensed property managers, Rent Estate™ advisors assist clients with maximizing the return on their real estate investments. Our goal is to provide each tenant with the level of service you would expect. We want your tenants to feel well-served and that their needs are met. We have years of experience as experts in landlord-tenant management, including detailed knowledge of Minneapolis. Our certified landlords can help by:
- Rent collection services to ensure prompt rent payments
- Qualified property agents can help find appropriate tenants
- Home inspections scheduled as needed per landlord request
- Completes legal and tax documents as necessary
- Monitors rental property conditions and schedules maintenance/ service requests
- Customized property protection packages for your investment property
The Perks of Renting In Minneapolis
The Minneapolis St. Paul rental market has continued to grow, offering numerous options for landlords. For example, the tenant placement tool can provide you with a potential renter’s previous rental history and help you find quality tenants in half of the time. In addition, our professional landlords have a variety of online tools and resources able to help with the complexities of property management. We are happy to take on all the details of managing your investment property so that you can concentrate on other tasks. Leave the lengthy paperwork to our team.
Renters Warehouse's goal is to help your investment portfolio reach its maximum potential. We are dedicated to increasing your revenue potential and ensuring that your investment properties provide you with a good return on your assets. Allow us to handle the day-to-day details of your property, so you can focus on growing your small business. We have the expertise needed to help you make your investment properties a full-time career. As a property management company serving the Minneapolis area, we can help you increase the value of your real estate. We can turn investment properties into a dependable, monthly income. The Minneapolis property management professionals specialize in finding new ways to increase your rental portfolio and expand your assets. Contact our team of trusted, professional landlords and begin your new venture with Renters Warehouse today.
Renters Warehouse Minneapolis proudly serves: Apple Valley, Brooklyn Center, Brooklyn Park, Champlin, Chanhassen, Corcoran, Crystal, Dayton, Deephaven, Eden Prairie, Edina, Excelsior, Golden Valley, Greenfield, Greenwood, Hanover, Hopkins, Independence, Long Lake, Loretto, Maple Grove, Maple Plain, Medicine Lake, Medina, Minneapolis, Minnetonka, Minnetonka Beach, Minnetrista, Mound, New Hope, Orono, Osseo, Plymouth, Richfield, Robbinsdale, Rockford, Rogers, St. Anthony, St. Bonifacius, St. Louis Park, St. Paul, Shorewood, Spring Park, Tonka Bay, Twin Cities, Victoria, Waconia, Wayzata, Woodland and Woodbury
Property Management Pricing for Minneapolis
Renters Warehouse Minneapolis property managers can help with monthly rent collection, maintenance request coordination, inspections, tax and legal paperwork, and more!
*Call us for more information on our multi-family rental program.
Property Management Account Setup Fee: $99
Property Management Account Setup Fee with existing tenants: $199
Mandated City Rental License Inspection: $75
Mandated Year End CRP (Certificate of Rent Paid) Fee (billed in January): $10
Eviction Admin Fee: $199Get Started with 24/7 Property Management Download Our Services Overview Book
Learn why people trust us with their homes.
Ready for Residential Property Management on Cruise Control?
We’re High on Value, Low on Handcuffs
- FREE Home Rental Price Analysis
- FREE property marketing across 100s of websites
- FREE Rent vs. Sell Calculator
- NO upfront fees
- NO exclusive contracts
We Secure Warrantied Renters in a Flash
- High quality tenants in just 17 days on average
- All showings hosted by a licensed Rent Estate™ Advisor
- 100-point background checks; homeowners approve all tenants
- We prepare and execute all lease documents
- FREE 6-18 month tenant warranty programs
We Collect, Protect and Maintain 24/7
- Expert rent collection with direct deposits within days
- Turnkey, professional maintenance support
- Detailed move-in, move-out and random video inspections
- Assistance with potential eviction management (less than 1%)
- Focus on compliance and up-to-date code enforcement
We Handle the Paperwork Headaches
- Transparent, timely and buttoned-up reports
- Real-time statements and payment updates
- Annual year-end reports and documents
- Assistance with rental property tax filings
We Look Out for Your Bottom Line
- Competitive Tenant Placement fees
- Low, flat rate monthly Property Management fees
- Transparent, timely and buttoned-up reporting
We're On It
- Agents on call for you 24/7
- Hyper-responsive problem-solving
- Friendly, personalized customer service