Rental Property Management in Tucson
Property Management in Tucson
Renters Warehouse offers full-service property management, which will turn your rental properties into profitable income. We are experts at finding landlords' quality tenants and providing guidance to help you create a thriving business. Managing all aspects of our client’s investments, we can help with any part of the rental process. With service-oriented goals, we help people manage their properties and provide peace of mind by stepping into a partnership to help with the day-to-day operations.
We’re here to turn your investment properties into reliable assets. It’s what our Rent Estate™ advisors do best. We are a team of experienced professionals who know all there is to know about landlord-tenant operations in Tucson. Gain support from professional landlords who specialize in:
- Organizing monthly rent collection
- Finding quality tenants in half of the time
- Facilitating routine home inspections without obstacles
- Preparing legal documents, tax documents or miscellaneous rental paperwork
- Manage various property maintenance as needed
- Protection packages for your rental property
Tucson Rental Properties Are Filling Up
The city of Tucson has endless rental possibilities. As any real estate enthusiast knows: location is everything. Statistics show that 74.5% of Tucson residents remain in the rental properties for at least a year so that you can avoid constant turnover. Try our tenant placement tool to find quality tenants with preferred renter’s history when you are ready to fill your rental property. Our team of experts, along with our catalog of resource tools, takes care of the hard part.
Renters Warehouse offers many services to ensure that your investment property is profitable. From managing paperwork and day-to-day operations, our professional property managers can help you budget your time efficiently. We believe that time invested is essential, and we work to ensure that we deliver the best possible return on your investment. Your profits are what drives us forward and how we measure our success. We want nothing more than to turn your assets into a reliable monthly income and maximize your investments overall. Our team of property managers is dedicated to helping you achieve your real estate goals.
Renters Warehouse Tucson proudly serves: Casas Adobes, Catalina Foothills, Corona De Tucson, Drexel Alvernon , Drexler Heights, East Sahuarita, Flowing Wells,Green Valley, Little Town, Marana, North Tortolita, Oro Valley, Sahuarita, Summit, Tanque Verde, Tucson Estates, Tucson, Valencia West.
Property Management Pricing for Tucson
Renters Warehouse Tucson property managers can help with monthly rent collection, maintenance request coordination, inspections, tax and legal paperwork, and more!
*Call us for more information on our multi-family rental program.
Property Management Account Setup Fee: $99
Property Management Account Setup Fee with existing tenants: $199
CRP Fee (billed in January): $10
Eviction Admin Fee: $199Get Started with 24/7 Property Management Download Our Services Overview Book
Learn why people trust us with their homes.
Ready for Residential Property Management on Cruise Control?
We’re High on Value, Low on Handcuffs
- FREE Home Rental Price Analysis
- FREE property marketing across 100s of websites
- FREE Rent vs. Sell Calculator
- NO upfront fees
- NO exclusive contracts
We Secure Warrantied Renters in a Flash
- High quality tenants in just 17 days on average
- All showings hosted by a licensed Rent Estate™ Advisor
- 100-point background checks; homeowners approve all tenants
- We prepare and execute all lease documents
- FREE 6-18 month tenant warranty programs
We Collect, Protect and Maintain 24/7
- Expert rent collection with direct deposits within days
- Turnkey, professional maintenance support
- Detailed move-in, move-out and random video inspections
- Assistance with potential eviction management (less than 1%)
- Focus on compliance and up-to-date code enforcement
We Handle the Paperwork Headaches
- Transparent, timely and buttoned-up reports
- Real-time statements and payment updates
- Annual year-end reports and documents
- Assistance with rental property tax filings
We Look Out for Your Bottom Line
- Competitive Tenant Placement fees
- Low, flat rate monthly Property Management fees
- Transparent, timely and buttoned-up reporting
We're On It
- Agents on call for you 24/7
- Hyper-responsive problem-solving
- Friendly, personalized customer service