What You Can Expect When Renting With Renters Warehouse
What to Expect When You Rent From a Renters Warehouse Client
You have a lot to think about as a renter—starting with location and price. But another huge consideration is who’s “behind” the property you rent, because your long-term satisfaction will depend on the quality of property management you experience.
For example, what if:
- You need something in the house to get fixed?
- Your personal situation might require future changes to your lease?
- You want to pay your rent without having to write and mail checks every month?
- You’ve run into “he said/she said” situations with past landlords and want to avoid that?
A Better, More Professional Experience
While Renters Warehouse doesn’t have a direct relationship with renters, our relationship with your potential landlord means a much better renting experience for you. For example, when you rent a property owned by a Renters Warehouse client, you can rest easy knowing that:
- Your home is being managed by professionals.
- You have a “grown-up lease” vs. a back-of-the-napkin agreement, so you know your rights and responsibilities right from the start.
- We coordinate maintenance requests and get confirmation from the homeowner on approvals for any repairs—which means you don’t have to.
- We help with electronic rent payments so you don’t have to worry about writing checks or having awkward conversations about “when the check is going to arrive,” etc.
- Clear rules and processes are in place, resulting in a culture of predictability, not guesswork.
- We help manage all the back-and-forth dialogue—even the uncomfortable conversations about “when is my toilet going to be fixed?” or “can I change my lease?”
- We document property inspections via video and written confirmation, which cuts down on those potential “he said/she said” situations about the condition of the property before and after you rent.
- We always do everything we can to push for fair treatment of all parties.
Sound like the kind of renting experience you want? Take the next step by searching properties in your market or applying for a lease today.