What You Can Expect When Renting With Renters Warehouse
What to Expect When You Rent From a Renters Warehouse Client
You have a lot to think about as a renter—starting with location and price. But another huge consideration is who’s “behind” the property you rent, because your long-term satisfaction will depend on the quality of property management you experience.
For example, what if:
- You need something in the house to get fixed?
- Your personal situation might require future changes to your lease?
- You want to pay your rent without having to write and mail checks every month?
- You’ve run into “he said/she said” situations with past landlords and want to avoid that?
A Better, More Professional Experience
While Renters Warehouse doesn’t have a direct relationship with renters, our relationship with your potential landlord means a much better renting experience for you. For example, when you rent a property owned by a Renters Warehouse client, you can rest easy knowing that:
- Your home is being managed by professionals.
- You have a “grown-up lease” vs. a back-of-the-napkin agreement, so you know your rights and responsibilities right from the start.
- We coordinate maintenance requests and get confirmation from the homeowner on approvals for any repairs—which means you don’t have to.
- We help with electronic rent payments so you don’t have to worry about writing checks or having awkward conversations about “when the check is going to arrive,” etc.
- Clear rules and processes are in place, resulting in a culture of predictability, not guesswork.
- We help manage all the back-and-forth dialogue—even the uncomfortable conversations about “when is my toilet going to be fixed?” or “can I change my lease?”
- We document property inspections via video and written confirmation, which cuts down on those potential “he said/she said” situations about the condition of the property before and after you rent.
- We always do everything we can to push for fair treatment of all parties.