Terms of Service
These Terms of Service govern your use of the https://renterswarehouse.com/ website (“Website”). By accessing or using the Renters Warehouse Website or platform, you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms of Service. If you disagree with any part of these Terms of Service, or if you do not agree that the Terms of Service are reasonable, you must not use or access the Website.
Please read the Terms of Service carefully, as the terms contain important information about your legal rights, remedies and obligations. If you require any more information or have any questions about our terms and conditions of use for this website, please feel free to contact us by e-mail at [email protected].
You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and by agreeing to these Terms of Service, you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
1. License to use the Website
Subject to the limitations in this Terms of Service, Renters Warehouse grants you a personal, limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to access and make personal use of the material in conjunction with your use of the Website. No other uses of the material are authorized or permissible without Renters Warehouse’s express written consent. You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages, files or other content from the Website for your own personal use or the use of company or organization you work for, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these Terms of Service. The permission granted to you shall terminate automatically and immediately if you breach any of the terms or conditions of this Agreement.
You must not:
- republish material from the Website in print media or digital media (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the Website;
- display any material from the Website to the general public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on the Website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the Website;
- redistribute material from the Website – except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution; or
- republish or reproduce any part of the Website through the use of iframes or screenscrapers.
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organization, unless otherwise stated.
2. Acceptable use
You must not use the Website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the Website, or use the Website in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use the Website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software or code.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities on or in relation to the Website without Renters Warehouse’s express written consent. This includes:
- data mining
- data extraction
- data harvesting
- ‘framing’ (iframes)
- article ‘Spinning’
You must not use the Website or any part of it to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications. You must not use the Website for any purposes related to marketing Renters Warehouse’s products without the express written consent of Renters Warehouse.
3. Restricted Access
Renters Warehouse reserves the right to restrict access to certain areas of the Website, or at our sole discretion, the entire Website.
If Renters Warehouse provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of the Website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential. You alone are responsible for your password and user ID security.
Renters Warehouse may disable any user ID and password at Renters Warehouse’s sole discretion without notice or explanation.
4. User Content
In these Terms of Service, your “user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material, and audio-visual material) that you submit to this Website, for whatever purpose.
We will always keep your credit card and banking information confidential.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or Renters Warehouse or a third-party.
You must not submit any user content to the Website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal claims, proceedings or other similar complaint or objection.
Renters Warehouse does not undertake to monitor the submission of your user content to, or the publication of such content on, the Website. Renters Warehouse reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to the Website, or stored on the servers of the Website, or hosted or published upon the Website.
5. Intellectual Property
- Trademarks. Certain trademarks, service marks, and logos (the “Trademarks”) used and displayed on the Website are owned by Renters Warehouse. The Website may also contain or refer to third-party trademarks, trade names, product names, and logos that may be registered trademarks of their respective owners. Under no circumstances may you use or copy any of the Trademarks. Nothing herein should be construed as granting any license or right to use any Trademarks displayed on the Website without the express written permission of Renters Warehouse.
- Copyrighted Works. All content contained on the Website, including, but not limited to, all software, images/video, electronic art, graphics, sounds/audio, data, communications programs, and user interfaces, executable code, computer code, and data formatted, organized, and collected in a variety of forms, including layouts, pages, screens, and databases and any and all other copyright-protected work associated with the Website (“Copyrighted Works”) are exclusively owned by Renters Warehouse and/or its licensors, and are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. You agree that you will not directly or indirectly copy, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, or publicly display the Copyrighted Works without the prior express written permission of Renters Warehouse.
- No Other Rights or Licenses. Except for the limited license identified in Section 1 above, you acknowledge that nothing contained in this Terms of Service shall be construed as granting or conferring, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any right, title, or interest to any intellectual property, including any (a) inventions (whether patentable or not in any country), patents, patent applications, invention disclosures, improvements, trade secrets, proprietary information, know how, information, or technical data; (b) Copyrighted Works, copyrights, copyright registrations, mask works, mask work registrations or applications in the United States or any foreign country; (c) trademarks, trademark registrations, service marks, logos or applications therefor in the United States or any foreign country; (d) trade secrets; or (e) any other tangible or intangible proprietary rights anywhere in the world.
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Renters Warehouse respects the intellectual property rights of others and it is Renters Warehouse’s policy to expeditiously process and review and notices of claimed infringement of copyright or other applicable intellectual property laws. Any notices of claimed infringement should be sent to Renters Warehouse’s Designated Agent at [email protected], and must contain all of the following: (i) a signature (physical or electronic) of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner; (ii) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (iii) a description of the material that you claim is infringing and is to be removed or have access to same disabled, and information sufficient to permit Renters Warehouse administrators to locate the material; (iv) information sufficient for us to contact You, such as address, telephone number and e-mail address; (v) a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (vi) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of a copyright that is allegedly infringed. If you believe any content or materials posted or uploaded by you were improperly removed or disabled, you may submit a Counter-Notification to Renters Warehouse’s at [email protected] with all of the following: (i) your signature (physical or electronic); (ii) a description of the work at issue; (iii) a statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and (iv) your name, address and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
6. No Warranties
Renters Warehouse tries to keep the Website up, error-free, and safe, but cannot guarantee that the Website will be secure or that access to or use of the Website will be uninterrupted or free of errors or omissions. Renters Warehouse does not warrant that the Website will operate error-free, or that the Website and its servers are free of computer viruses or other harmful components. Renters Warehouse uses reasonable care and skill in providing the Website, but beyond that, the Website is provided without any warranties of any kind. You understand that Renters Warehouse cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that the Website and any use thereof will be free of viruses or other harmful components. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Website for any reconstruction of any lost data.
RENTERS WAREHOUSE AND ITS AGENTS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, AND AFFILIATES PROVIDE THE WEBSITE, AND SERVICES “AS IS WITH ALL FAULTS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, AND RENTERS WAREHOUSE HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. RENTERS WAREHOUSE DOES NOT WARRANT AGAINST INTERFERENCE WITH YOUR ENJOYMENT OF THE WEBSITE, THE AVAILABILITY OF CONTENT, THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, THAT THE WEBSITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, THAT THE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS IN THE WEBSITE WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE WILL FUNCTION WITH OTHER WEBSITE OR HARDWARE, OR WITHIN A SYSTEM. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY RENTERS WAREHOUSE OR ANY AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON APPLICABLE STATUTORY RIGHTS OF A CONSUMER, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY.
Nothing on the Website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
7. Limitations of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL RENTERS WAREHOUSE, ITS OFFICERS, SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY BUSINESS LOSSES, LOSS OF REVENUE, INCOME, PROFITS, ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF CONTRACT OR BUSINESS RELATIONSHIPS, LOSS OF REPUTATION OR GOODWILL, OR LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF INFORMATION OR DATA WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM ANY: (A) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT OR THIRD-PARTY CONTENT; (B) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE; (C) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN; (D) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE OR THIRD-PARTY CONTENT; (E) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY; AND/OR (F) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT OR POSTED, E-MAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
The foregoing limitations of liability apply even if Renters Warehouse has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
You hereby indemnify, hold harmless and defend Renters Warehouse, its agents, officers, directors, employees, successors, assigns, and affiliates, from and against any action, cause, claim, damage, debt, demand or liability, including reasonable costs and attorneys’ fees, asserted by any person, arising out of or relating to (i) use of the Website by you or anyone using your account or credentials; (ii) breach of this Terms of Service by you or anyone using your account or credentials; (iii) any information used, stored, or transmitted in connection with your account or credentials; or (iv) breach of the rights of any third party, including but not limited to privacy, publicity, intellectual property, or other proprietary rights by you or anyone using your account or your credentials.
9. Breaches of the Terms of Service
Without prejudice to Renters Warehouse’s other rights, if you breach these Terms of Service in any way, Renters Warehouse may take such actions as it deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending or terminating your access to the Website, prohibiting you from accessing the Website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the Website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the Website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
10. Revisions to the Terms of Service
Renters Warehouse may revise these Terms of Service from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this Website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions of use on the Website or by notifying you of the revised terms and conditions of use via e-mail. Please check the Website regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
Renters Warehouse may transfer, assign, or sub-contract Renters Warehouse’s rights and/or obligations under these Terms of Service without notifying you or obtaining your consent. You may not transfer, assign, sub-contract or otherwise modify your rights and/or obligations under these Terms of Service.
12. Unenforceable Provisions and Severability
If a provision of these Terms of Service is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, then such provision will be enforced to the maximum extent and scope possible and the other provisions will remain fully effective and enforceable.
13. Entire Agreement
14. Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms of Service will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Minnesota, USA, and any disputes relating to these Terms of Service will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state or federal courts of Minnesota, USA. You irrevocably submit and consent to the exercise of subject matter jurisdiction and personal jurisdiction over you by the federal and/or state courts in the State of Minnesota. You hereby irrevocably waive any and all objections which you may now or hereafter have to the exercise of personal and subject matter jurisdiction by the federal or state courts in the State of Minnesota and to the venue of any such suit, action, or proceeding brought in any such federal or state court in Hennepin County in the State of Minnesota.
15. Renters Warehouse Contact Details
The Website is part of Renters Warehouse, which is a Minnesota corporation. You can reach Renters Warehouse at:
6101 Baker Road, Suite 200, Minnetonka, MN 55345
This document was last updated on October 31, 2018