Rental Property Management in Salt Lake City
Property Management in Salt Lake City
Renters Warehouse is the premier property management company in Utah. Our Salt Lake City office specializes in generating Rent Estate™ (rental income) from your properties. Our team of local Professional Landlords is ready to help everyday homeowners and investors lease their home or property with total confidence.Schedule Your Rental Price Analysis
Salt Lake City Property Management
Our professional landlords called Rent Estate™ advisors can take care of the dirty work when renting out your home.
Salt Lake City is in the middle of a rental market boom, Renters Warehouse is ready to help you turn your home into an income generating property in just a few weeks on average.
There are real advantages to choosing us over other companies. At Renters Warehouse, there are NO upfront fees and NO marketing fees. You can even cancel at ANY time.
Services Include: maintenance coordination, tenant placement, rent collection, inspections, tax and licensing paperwork, protection packages and more.
Rental Properties in Salt Lake City
According to Axiometrics, Salt Lake City was the number 3 US market for rental growth in 2016. In fact, the city has seen rising rental prices since 2014.
So far in 2017 rental rates have risen 7.7% compared to 2016. That is a sharp increase, and with a population on the rise this trend should continue for a while.
Let Renters Warehouse help you take advantage of a very landlord friendly market. Contact us to learn more.
Salt Lake City Property Management Stats
Median Household Income
Utah Median Rent
Rental Occupancy Rate
SLC Median Rent
Renters Warehouse Salt Lake City proudly serves: Alpine , American Fork , Draper , Eagle Mountain , Elk Ridge , Highland , Lehi , Lindon , Orem , Pleasant Grove , Provo , Saratoga Springs , Spanish Fork , Springville , Vineyard, Bluffdale, Cottonwood Heights, Draper, Herriman, Holladay, Midvale, Murray, Riverton, Salt Lake City, Sandy, South Jordan, South Salt Lake, Taylorsville, West Jordan, West Valley City, Park City, Brighton, Alta, Snowbird, Deer Valley, Tooele, Bountiful, Centerville, Clearfield, Clinton , Farmington, Fruit Heights, Kaysville, Layton, North Salt Lake, South Weber, Sunset, Syracuse, West Bountiful, West Point, Woods Cross, Ogden, Roy.
Property Management Pricing for Salt Lake City
Renters Warehouse Salt Lake City property managers can help with monthly rent collection, maintenance request coordination, inspections, tax and legal paperwork, and more!
*Call us for more information on our multi-family rental program.
Property Management Account Setup Fee: $125
Property Management Account Setup Fee with existing tenants: $249
CRP Fee (billed in January): NA
Eviction Admin Fee: $199Get Started with 24/7 Property Management
Learn why people trust us with their homes.
Ready for Residential Property Management on Cruise Control?
We’re High on Value, Low on Handcuffs
- FREE Home Rental Price Analysis
- FREE property marketing across 100s of websites
- FREE Rent vs. Sell Calculator
- NO upfront fees
- NO exclusive contracts
We Secure Warrantied Renters in a Flash
- High quality tenants in just 17 days on average
- All showings hosted by a licensed Rent Estate™ Advisor
- 100-point background checks; homeowners approve all tenants
- We prepare and execute all lease documents
- FREE 6-18 month tenant warranty programs
We Collect, Protect and Maintain 24/7
- Expert rent collection with direct deposits within days
- Turnkey, professional maintenance support
- Detailed move-in, move-out and random video inspections
- Assistance with potential eviction management (less than 1%)
- Focus on compliance and up-to-date code enforcement
We Handle the Paperwork Headaches
- Transparent, timely and buttoned-up reports
- Real-time statements and payment updates
- Annual year-end reports and documents
- Assistance with rental property tax filings
We Look Out for Your Bottom Line
- Competitive Tenant Placement fees
- Low, flat rate monthly Property Management fees
- Transparent, timely and buttoned-up reporting
We're On It
- Agents on call for you 24/7
- Hyper-responsive problem-solving
- Friendly, personalized customer service