Rental Property Management in Mankato
Property Management in Mankato
Renters Warehouse Mankato is the premier leasing and property management company in Minnesota. The Renters Warehouse team of licensed, specialized professional landlords is perfectly positioned to help homeowners and investors like you lease your home or property without the headaches.
Mankato Property Management
Our Professional property managers can take care of everything you need when renting out your house in Mankato.
Our Services Include: placing tenants, collecting rent, coordinating maintenance, handling inspections, tax and licensing paperwork, optional protection packages, and more.
With the rental market taking off in Mankato area, Renters Warehouse is ready to help you start earning rental income in just a few weeks’ time.
In addition to all of our services we have no marketing fees and no upfront fees. Feel free to cancel at any time with Renters Warehouse Mankato.
Rental Properties in Mankato
Mankato is the home of Minnesota State University, as well as other smaller colleges and universities. The presence of these schools has greatly impacted the local rental market.
Due to the large concentration of students, rental home prices are relatively high. Especially when compared to some of Mankato’s surrounding neighborhoods.
High rental prices, and a steady influx of tenants is a good mix for landlords.
Mankato Property Management Stats:
Median Household Income
Zillow Minnesota SFR Median Rent
Rental Occupancy Rate
Renters Warehouse Mankato SFR Median Rent
Renters Warehouse Mankato proudly serves: Albert Lea, Alden, Alpha, Amboy, Austin, Beauford, Belle Plaine, Blooming Prairie, Blue Earth, Brownton, Buffalo Lake, Butterfield, Cambria, Cleveland, Comfrey, Conger, Courtland, Darfur, Eagle Lake, Ellendale, Elysian, Evan, Fairfax, Fairmont, Faribault, Garden City, Gaylord, Geneva, Good Thunder, Granada, Greenland, Hanska, Hartland, Henderson, Hutchinson , Jackson, Janesville, Judson, Kasota, Kenyon, Kilkenny, Klossner, Lafayette, Lake Crystal, Le Center, Le Sueur, Lexington, Linden, Madelia, Madison Lake, Mankato, Medford, Meriden, Minnesota Lake, Montgomery, Morgan, Morristown, Morton, Mountain Lake, New Prague, New Richland, New Rome, New Ulm, Nicollet, Norseland, North Mankato, Northfield, Odin, Olivia , Oshawa, Otisco, Owatonna, Pemberton, Pemberton, Rapidan, Saint Peter, Searles, Sherburn, Sleepy Eye, Springfield, St Mary, St. Clair, St. James, Stewart, Traverse, Trimont, Truman, Vernon Center, Waldorf, Waseca, Waterville, Wells, Windom, Winnebago, Winthrop.
Property Management Pricing for Mankato
Renters Warehouse Mankato property managers can help with monthly rent collection, maintenance request coordination, inspections, tax and legal paperwork, and more!
*Call us for more information on our multi-family rental program.
Property Management Account Setup Fee: $99
Property Management Account Setup Fee with existing tenants: $199
CRP Fee (billed in January): $10
Eviction Admin Fee: $199Get Started with 24/7 Property Management
Learn why people trust us with their homes.
Ready for Residential Property Management on Cruise Control?
We’re High on Value, Low on Handcuffs
- FREE Home Rental Price Analysis
- FREE property marketing across 100s of websites
- FREE Rent vs. Sell Calculator
- NO upfront fees
- NO exclusive contracts
We Secure Warrantied Renters in a Flash
- High quality tenants in just 17 days on average
- All showings hosted by a licensed Rent Estate™ Advisor
- 100-point background checks; homeowners approve all tenants
- We prepare and execute all lease documents
- FREE 6-18 month tenant warranty programs
We Collect, Protect and Maintain 24/7
- Expert rent collection with direct deposits within days
- Turnkey, professional maintenance support
- Detailed move-in, move-out and random video inspections
- Assistance with potential eviction management (less than 1%)
- Focus on compliance and up-to-date code enforcement
We Handle the Paperwork Headaches
- Transparent, timely and buttoned-up reports
- Real-time statements and payment updates
- Annual year-end reports and documents
- Assistance with rental property tax filings
We Look Out for Your Bottom Line
- Competitive Tenant Placement fees
- Low, flat rate monthly Property Management fees
- Transparent, timely and buttoned-up reporting
We're On It
- Agents on call for you 24/7
- Hyper-responsive problem-solving
- Friendly, personalized customer service