Rental Property Management in Phoenix
Property Management in Phoenix
Renters Warehouse exists to help property investors and homeowners turn their homes into a profitable investment. We are a full-service property management company that specializes in finding landlords quality tenants and providing the guidance you need to turn your rental properties into a thriving business, among many other services.. We manage all aspects of our clients’ investment portfolios from acquisition to disposition. Our business model is service-oriented with the goal of helping people find high quality homes as well as providing them with peace of mind by managing their properties for them.
Turning your investment properties into reliable assets is what our team does best. In fact, our Rent Estate™ advisors are eager to help you get started. Work alongside with experienced professional landlords who can:
- Help you collect monthly rent
- Find dependable and quality tenants
- Organize home inspections routinely and without obstacles
- Prepare tax documents or rental property paperwork
- Coordinate property maintenance as needed
- Protection packages for your rental property
Phoenix Rental Properties Are Valued Assets
The city of Phoenix has a lot going for it. With the fifth largest population, 47% renters and great year-round weather that attracts people from all over; this is one place landlords should keep on their radar. As any good landlord knows: location matters too. When examining rental rates in relation to other large cities across America, you'll be hard pressed finding better than 2.85 person households per home. In fact, search from a pool of qualified candidates with our tenant placement tool so you never have to worry about finding renters or renter turnover. Our team does the heavy lifting for you.
Renters Warehouse will work with you to ensure your investment properties are and will remain profitable. Our professional property managers can handle any paperwork or day-to-day operations to help you budget your time efficiently. We believe the best possible return on time invested speaks to our partners' success. Your profits and gains with your investment properties are our mission. We exist to help you achieve your real estate goals and thrive.
Renters Warehouse Phoenix proudly serves: Ahwatukee, Anthem, Apache Junction, Brumstead, Buckeye , Carefree, Casa Grande, Cave Creek, Chandler, El Mirage, Florence, Foothills, Fountain Hills, Gilbert, Glendale, Gold Canyon, Goodyear, Guadalupe, Laveen, Liberty, Litchfield Park, Maricopa, Mesa, New River, Paradise Valley, Peoria, Phoenix, Queen Creek, San Tan Valley, Scottsdale, Sun City, Sun City West, Sun Lakes, Surprise, Tempe, Tolleson, Tonopah, Waddell.
Property Management Pricing for Phoenix
Renters Warehouse Phoenix property managers can help with monthly rent collection, maintenance request coordination, inspections, tax and legal paperwork, and more!
*Call us for more information on our multi-family rental program.
Property Management Account Setup Fee: $99
Property Management Account Setup Fee with existing tenants: $199
CRP Fee (billed in January): $10
Eviction Admin Fee: $199Get Started with 24/7 Property Management Download Our Services Overview Book
Learn why people trust us with their homes.
Ready for Residential Property Management on Cruise Control?
We’re High on Value, Low on Handcuffs
- FREE Home Rental Price Analysis
- FREE property marketing across 100s of websites
- FREE Rent vs. Sell Calculator
- NO upfront fees
- NO exclusive contracts
We Secure Warrantied Renters in a Flash
- High quality tenants in just 17 days on average
- All showings hosted by a licensed Rent Estate™ Advisor
- 100-point background checks; homeowners approve all tenants
- We prepare and execute all lease documents
- FREE 6-18 month tenant warranty programs
We Collect, Protect and Maintain 24/7
- Expert rent collection with direct deposits within days
- Turnkey, professional maintenance support
- Detailed move-in, move-out and random video inspections
- Assistance with potential eviction management (less than 1%)
- Focus on compliance and up-to-date code enforcement
We Handle the Paperwork Headaches
- Transparent, timely and buttoned-up reports
- Real-time statements and payment updates
- Annual year-end reports and documents
- Assistance with rental property tax filings
We Look Out for Your Bottom Line
- Competitive Tenant Placement fees
- Low, flat rate monthly Property Management fees
- Transparent, timely and buttoned-up reporting
We're On It
- Agents on call for you 24/7
- Hyper-responsive problem-solving
- Friendly, personalized customer service