Rental Property Management in Kansas City
Renters Warehouse Kansas City
Renters Warehouse Kansas City is the premier leasing and property management company in Missouri. We specialize in solving all your single-family rental issues. Our team of local, licensed property managers has intimate knowledge of the Kansas City housing market. The team has been built to help homeowners and investors lease their properties with peace of mind.
Kansas City Property Management
Our professional landlords which we call Rent Estate™ advisors, can take care of everything you need after you decide to rent out your home or investment properties.
Kansas City Services Include: quality tenant placement, rent collection, maintenance coordination, inspections, tax and licensing paperwork, optional protection packages and much, much more!
With the Kansas City rental market surging due to an ongoing housing shortage, Renters Warehouse is ready to help you turn your home into Rent Estate™ (rental income) – in just a few weeks on average.
Renters Warehouse also tries to eliminate a lot of the unnecessary fees associated with other property management companies.
Rental Properties in the Kansas City, MO Area
Location Specific Content: At this point and time Kansas City represents one of the top rental markets in the country. The current housing shortage means that there are large numbers of families and individuals who are looking for homes, but will not be able to find them.
Housing inventory in the area has fallen by 55.4% since 2012 (kansascity.com). The squeeze is hitting surround areas like Omaha (-48.1%), St. Louis (-37.5), and Tulsa (-24.3) as well.
As a landlord in the Kansas City area, you would be in position to generate strong rental income for years to come.
Kansas City Property Management Stats
Median Household Income
Zillow Kansas City SFR Median Rent
Rental Occupancy Rate
Renters Warehouse Kansas City SFR Median Rent
Renters Warehouse Kansas City proudly serves: Kansas City MO, Kansas City KS, Belton, Blue Springs, Gladstone, Grandview, Independence, Leawood, Lee’s Summit, Lenexa, Liberty, Mission, North Kansas City, Olathe, Overland Park, Parkville, Raymore, Prairie Village, Roeland Park, Shawnee.
Property Management Pricing for Kansas City
Renters Warehouse Kansas City property managers can help with monthly rent collection, maintenance request coordination, inspections, tax and legal paperwork, and more!
*Call us for more information on our multi-family rental program.
Property Management Account Setup Fee: $99
Property Management Account Setup Fee with existing tenants: $199
Eviction Admin Fee: $199Get Started with 24/7 Property Management Download Our Services Overview Book
Learn why people trust us with their homes.
Ready for Residential Property Management on Cruise Control?
We’re High on Value, Low on Handcuffs
- FREE Home Rental Price Analysis
- FREE property marketing across 100s of websites
- FREE Rent vs. Sell Calculator
- NO upfront fees
- NO exclusive contracts
We Secure Warrantied Renters in a Flash
- High quality tenants in just 17 days on average
- All showings hosted by a licensed Rent Estate™ Advisor
- 100-point background checks; homeowners approve all tenants
- We prepare and execute all lease documents
- FREE 6-18 month tenant warranty programs
We Collect, Protect and Maintain 24/7
- Expert rent collection with direct deposits within days
- Turnkey, professional maintenance support
- Detailed move-in, move-out and random video inspections
- Assistance with potential eviction management (less than 1%)
- Focus on compliance and up-to-date code enforcement
We Handle the Paperwork Headaches
- Transparent, timely and buttoned-up reports
- Real-time statements and payment updates
- Annual year-end reports and documents
- Assistance with rental property tax filings
We Look Out for Your Bottom Line
- Competitive Tenant Placement fees
- Low, flat rate monthly Property Management fees
- Transparent, timely and buttoned-up reporting
We're On It
- Agents on call for you 24/7
- Hyper-responsive problem-solving
- Friendly, personalized customer service