Rental Property Management in Broward County
Renters Warehouse Broward County
Renters Warehouse Broward County - Fort Lauderdale is the premier leasing and property management company in Florida. The Broward County - Fort Lauderdale team of local licensed landlords can handle all your property management needs. They have been put in place to help everyday homeowners and investors lease their homes with total confidence.
Property Management Company in Broward County - Fort Lauderdale
Our Professional Landlords and property managers can take care of all your needs when it comes to renting out your house in the Broward County/Fort Lauderdale area.
Our Services Include: tenant placement, tax and licensing paperwork, rent collection, maintenance coordination, inspections, optional protection packages and more.
The rental market in Florida is white hot. Let Renters Warehouse help you turn your property into consistent rental income.
If at any time while working with our Broward County office you can cancel. It’s the hassle free way to have a property manager.
Rental Properties in the Fort Lauderdale, FL Area
Rent has been rising steadily in the Broward County area steadily over the last five years. Currently, the average rent is higher than that of Washington D.C.!
With those prices, and a vacancy rate under 4%, finding a quality tenant and generating rental income from your property should be a fairly easy proposition.
Fort Lauderdale Property Management Stats:
Median Household Income
Zillow Miami SFR Median Rent
Rental Occupancy Rate
Renters Warehouse SFR Ft Laud Median Rent
Renters Warehouse Broward County proudly serves: Coconut Creek, Cooper City, Coral Springs, Dania Beach, Davie, Deerfield Beach, Everglades Parkway, Fort Lauderdale, Hallandale, Hillsboro Beach, Hollywood, Lauderdale Lakes, Lauderdale-by-the-Sea, Lauderhill, Lighthouse Point, Margate, Miramar, North Lauderdale, Pembroke Pines, Plantation, Pompano Beach, Oakland Park, Parkland, Pembroke Park, Pembroke Pines, Plantation, Pompano Beach, Sea Ranch Lakes, Southwest Ranches, Sunrise, Tamarac, West Park, Weston, Wilton Manors, Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Briny Breezes, Cloud Lake, Delray Beach, Glen Ridge, Golf, Greenacres, Gulf Stream, Haverhill, Highland Beach, Hypoluxo, Juno Beach, Jupiter, Jupiter Inlet Colony, Lake Clarke Shores, Lake Park, Lake Worth, Lantana, Loxahatchee Groves, Manalapan, Mangonia Park, North Palm Beach, Ocean Ridge, Pahokee, Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, Palm Beach Shores, Riviera Beach, Royal Palm Beach, South Bay, South Palm Beach, Wellington, West Palm Beach, Palm Beach County, Atlantis, Belle Glade, Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Delray Beach, Greenacres, Lake Worth, Pahokee, Palm Beach Gardens, Riviera Beach, South Bay, West Palm Beach, Westlake
Property Management Pricing for Broward County
Renters Warehouse Broward County property managers can help with monthly rent collection, maintenance request coordination, inspections, tax and legal paperwork, and more!
*Call us for more information on our multi-family rental program.
Property Management Account Setup Fee: $99
Property Management Account Setup Fee with existing tenants: $199
Eviction Admin Fee: $199Get Started with 24/7 Property Management
Learn why people trust us with their homes.
Ready for Residential Property Management on Cruise Control?
We’re High on Value, Low on Handcuffs
- FREE Home Rental Price Analysis
- FREE property marketing across 100s of websites
- FREE Rent vs. Sell Calculator
- NO upfront fees
- NO exclusive contracts
We Secure Warrantied Renters in a Flash
- High quality tenants in just 17 days on average
- All showings hosted by a licensed Rent Estate™ Advisor
- 100-point background checks; homeowners approve all tenants
- We prepare and execute all lease documents
- FREE 6-18 month tenant warranty programs
We Collect, Protect and Maintain 24/7
- Expert rent collection with direct deposits within days
- Turnkey, professional maintenance support
- Detailed move-in, move-out and random video inspections
- Assistance with potential eviction management (less than 1%)
- Focus on compliance and up-to-date code enforcement
We Handle the Paperwork Headaches
- Transparent, timely and buttoned-up reports
- Real-time statements and payment updates
- Annual year-end reports and documents
- Assistance with rental property tax filings
We Look Out for Your Bottom Line
- Competitive Tenant Placement fees
- Low, flat rate monthly Property Management fees
- Transparent, timely and buttoned-up reporting
We're On It
- Agents on call for you 24/7
- Hyper-responsive problem-solving
- Friendly, personalized customer service