Rental Property Management in Columbia
Renters Warehouse Columbia
Renters Warehouse of Columbia has been one of the top property management companies in Maryland for years. Our Columbia team has been set up to give you all the support you need on your journey to become a landlord.
Columbia Property Management
Our Professional Landlords and property managers can take care of everything you need when renting out your house in Columbia,
Our Columbia Office Offers the Following Services:
- maintenance coordination
- quality tenant placement
- rent collection
- tax and licensing paperwork
- optional protection packages
- and more…
The rental housing market in Columbia has been on an upward trajectory for a few years now, with no sign of a slowdown in sight. It typically only takes us a few weeks to get you up and running, and generating passive income.
The best part is that unlike other property management companies in the area, Renters Warehouse has no marketing fees or upfront fees. You can stop your service at any time with Renters Warehouse Columbia.
Rental Properties in Columbia MD
Columbia Maryland benefits from being between both Baltimore and Washington D.C. That unique spacing and higher household incomes have helped raise rental prices for Renters Warehouse landlords on average of $2,079!
A whopping 87.1% of Columbia residents have lived in their current house for a year or more. In a lot of ways this is a dream market for prospective landlords. There are tons of high income, long-term, stable tenants to choose from.
Columbia Property Management Stats:
Median Household Income
Zillow SFR Columbia Median Rent
Rental Occupancy Rate
Renters Warehouse Columbia SFR Median Rent
Renters Warehouse Columbia proudly serves: Annapolis, Aberdeen, Abingdon, Baltimore, Bel Air, Belcamp, Beltsville, Bethesda, Bowie, Burtonsville, Catonsville, Clarksburg, Columbia, Crownsville, College Park, Crofton, Dundalk, Fallston, Fulton, Eldersburg, Elkridge, Essex, Ellicott City, Gaithersburg, Gambrills, Germantown, Glen Burnie, Greenbelt, Halethorpe, Hampstead, Hanover, Havre de Grace, Hunt Valley, Kensington, Laurel, Linthicum, Lutherville, Montgomery Village, Nottingham, Odenton, Olney, Owings Mills, Parkville, Pasadena, Pikesville, Rockville, Rosedale, Severn, Silver Spring, Sykesville, Takoma Park, Timonium, Upper Marlboro, Wheaton, White Marsh, Woodstock
Property Management Pricing for Columbia
Renters Warehouse Columbia property managers can help with monthly rent collection, maintenance request coordination, inspections, tax and legal paperwork, and more!
*Call us for more information on our multi-family rental program.
Property Management Account Setup Fee: $99
Property Management Account Setup Fee with existing tenants: $199
CRP Fee (billed in January): NA
Eviction Admin Fee: $199Get Started with 24/7 Property Management
Learn why people trust us with their homes.
Ready for Residential Property Management on Cruise Control?
We’re High on Value, Low on Handcuffs
- FREE Home Rental Price Analysis
- FREE property marketing across 100s of websites
- FREE Rent vs. Sell Calculator
- NO upfront fees
- NO exclusive contracts
We Secure Warrantied Renters in a Flash
- High quality tenants in just 17 days on average
- All showings hosted by a licensed Rent Estate™ Advisor
- 100-point background checks; homeowners approve all tenants
- We prepare and execute all lease documents
- FREE 6-18 month tenant warranty programs
We Collect, Protect and Maintain 24/7
- Expert rent collection with direct deposits within days
- Turnkey, professional maintenance support
- Detailed move-in, move-out and random video inspections
- Assistance with potential eviction management (less than 1%)
- Focus on compliance and up-to-date code enforcement
We Handle the Paperwork Headaches
- Transparent, timely and buttoned-up reports
- Real-time statements and payment updates
- Annual year-end reports and documents
- Assistance with rental property tax filings
We Look Out for Your Bottom Line
- Competitive Tenant Placement fees
- Low, flat rate monthly Property Management fees
- Transparent, timely and buttoned-up reporting
We're On It
- Agents on call for you 24/7
- Hyper-responsive problem-solving
- Friendly, personalized customer service