Rental Property Management in Huntsville
Property Management in Huntsville
Renters Warehouse serves single-property homeowners and property investors alike. As a leading name in property management, we are committed to providing you with the best property management services in Huntsville, Alabama. Our team of professional landlords exists to help our clients turn their rental properties into a steady and valuable revenue stream. We specialize in assisting homeowners in becoming investors and turning their properties into income-producing assets. Whether you're interested in renting a home, want to find a tenant for your rental property in Huntsville or would like to learn more about our house investing services, we'd love to help.
Rental Properties in Huntsville
If you're looking to use your home or investment properties to make money, Rent Estate™ advisors can help. Rental properties can provide a giant boost to your income and assets, assuming that you hire the right property management company. That’s where Renters Warehouse can help.
Huntsville, Alabama is rapidly expanding, and these rental properties can be incredibly profitable for you. Renters Warehouse will help you get started. We take care of all the details so you can focus on what's important. We will handle all the heavy lifting, such as finding quality tenants, the burdening paperwork or advertising your rental property.
Our Huntsville property management services can help with:
- Collecting rent monthly
- Performing property inspections
- Optimal protection packages
- Organizing routine maintenance work
- Quality tenant placement
- Licensing documents or tax-related paperwork
Turn Your Home into a Huntsville Rental Property
The Huntsville area features an average cost of living 8.6% lower than the national average. Therefore, rent and mortgage rates in this area are extremely affordable, making it a desirable place to live. That means you should have almost no trouble finding tenants for your rental properties. Additionally, we can provide plenty of options with the tenant placement service at Renters Warehouse. Our licensed professionals will even help you with completing the paperwork.
Lower rates of tenant turnover and lower unemployment mean that Huntsville is safe to invest in rental property. You are more than likely to yield profit in this area, and studies have shown that 81.1% of Huntsville residents stay in their homes for more than a year. This means less risk to you and minimal turnover. Our property management professionals will help you get the comfortable return on your investments that you need.
Renters Warehouse Huntsville proudly serves: Athens, Decatur, Mooresville, Belle Mina, Priceville, Hartselle, Triana, Somerville, Laceys Spring, New Hope, Gurley, Huntsville, Brownsboro, Meridianville, Harvest, Capshaw, Madison
Property Management Pricing for Huntsville
Renters Warehouse Huntsville property managers can help with monthly rent collection, maintenance request coordination, inspections, tax and legal paperwork, and more!
*Call us for more information on our multi-family rental program.
Property Management Account Setup Fee: $99
Property Management Account Setup Fee with existing tenants: $199
Mandated City Rental License Inspection: $75
Mandated Year End CRP (Certificate of Rent Paid) Fee (billed in January): $10
Eviction Admin Fee: $199Get Started with 24/7 Property Management Download Our Services Overview Book
Learn why people trust us with their homes.
Ready for Residential Property Management on Cruise Control?
We’re High on Value, Low on Handcuffs
- FREE Home Rental Price Analysis
- FREE property marketing across 100s of websites
- FREE Rent vs. Sell Calculator
- NO upfront fees
- NO exclusive contracts
We Secure Warrantied Renters in a Flash
- High quality tenants in just 17 days on average
- All showings hosted by a licensed Rent Estate™ Advisor
- 100-point background checks; homeowners approve all tenants
- We prepare and execute all lease documents
- FREE 6-18 month tenant warranty programs
We Collect, Protect and Maintain 24/7
- Expert rent collection with direct deposits within days
- Turnkey, professional maintenance support
- Detailed move-in, move-out and random video inspections
- Assistance with potential eviction management (less than 1%)
- Focus on compliance and up-to-date code enforcement
We Handle the Paperwork Headaches
- Transparent, timely and buttoned-up reports
- Real-time statements and payment updates
- Annual year-end reports and documents
- Assistance with rental property tax filings
We Look Out for Your Bottom Line
- Competitive Tenant Placement fees
- Low, flat rate monthly Property Management fees
- Transparent, timely and buttoned-up reporting
We're On It
- Agents on call for you 24/7
- Hyper-responsive problem-solving
- Friendly, personalized customer service