Rental Property Management in Chicago
Property Management in Chicago
Renters Warehouse Chicago is the go-to leasing and property management company in Illinois. Renters Warehouse Chicago’s team of local professional landlords are the best property managers in town. We have been positioned to help everyday homeowners and investors lease their home or property with total confidence.
Property Management in Chicago
Our Professional Landlords and property managers can take care of all your needs when you decided to rent out your Chicago area house.
Renters Warehouse Chicago Services Include: protection packages, tenant placement, inspections, rent collection, maintenance coordination, tax and licensing paperwork, and more.
The rental market in Chicago is in the midst of a major uptick. Renters Warehouse is ready to help you turn your home into an income-generating property through Rent Estate™. The whole process usually only takes a few weeks to set up.
Rental Properties in Chicago IL
Chicago has seen rising rents every year since 2008. 54% of houses in the city are rentals. The low vacancy rate of 5.22%, mixed with the recovering job market makes for a good environment for landlords.
The down town Chicago apartment complex rent and condo prices are sure to help drive even more quality tenants towards more spacious homes.
Chicago Property Management Stats:
Median Household Income
Zillow SFR Chicago Median Rent
Rental Occupancy Rate
Renters Warehouse Chicago SFR Median Rent
Renters Warehouse Chicago proudly serves: Addison, Arlington Heights, Barrington, Barrington Hills, Bartlett, Bensenville, Bloomingdale, Bridgeview, Brookfield, Buffalo Grove, Carol Stream, Deer Park, Des Plaines, Downers Grove Township, Elk Grove Village, Evergreen Park, Glendale Heights, Hanover Park, Hinsdale, Hoffman Estates, Inverness, Itasca, Keenyville, Kildeer, LaGrange, Lincolnwood, Lyons, Medina, Mount Greenwood, Mount Prospect, Oak Lawn, Palatine, Prospect Heights, Rolling Meadows, Roselle, Rosemont, Schaumburg, South Barrington, Streamwood, Wheeling, and Wood Dale
Property Management Pricing for Chicago
Renters Warehouse Chicago property managers can help with monthly rent collection, maintenance request coordination, inspections, tax and legal paperwork, and more!
*Call us for more information on our multi-family rental program.
Property Management Account Setup Fee: $100
Property Management Account Setup Fee with existing tenants: $199
Eviction Admin Fee: $199Get Started with 24/7 Property Management
Your Renters Warehouse Office is Chicago
2000 W Erie St, Chicago, IL 60612
- After Hours Maintenance Emergency:
1-844-793-4948 - Be sure to also create a Maintenance Request
Learn why people trust us with their homes.
Click here to see more reviews
Ready for Residential Property Management on Cruise Control?
We’re High on Value, Low on Handcuffs
- FREE Home Rental Price Analysis
- FREE property marketing across 100s of websites
- FREE Rent vs. Sell Calculator
- NO upfront fees
- NO exclusive contracts
We Secure Warrantied Renters in a Flash
- High quality tenants in just 17 days on average
- All showings hosted by a licensed Rent Estate™ Advisor
- 100-point background checks; homeowners approve all tenants
- We prepare and execute all lease documents
- FREE 6-18 month tenant warranty programs
We Collect, Protect and Maintain 24/7
- Expert rent collection with direct deposits within days
- Turnkey, professional maintenance support
- Detailed move-in, move-out and random video inspections
- Assistance with potential eviction management (less than 1%)
- Focus on compliance and up-to-date code enforcement
We Handle the Paperwork Headaches
- Transparent, timely and buttoned-up reports
- Real-time statements and payment updates
- Annual year-end reports and documents
- Assistance with rental property tax filings
We Look Out for Your Bottom Line
- Competitive Tenant Placement fees
- Low, flat rate monthly Property Management fees
- Transparent, timely and buttoned-up reporting
We're On It
- Agents on call for you 24/7
- Hyper-responsive problem-solving
- Friendly, personalized customer service